Service Appointment (Drop Off)
Terms of service:
1. Verbal estimates are not a guarantee of final price of work performed.
2. Payment IS due at time of pickup
3. Vehicles not picked up within five business days will be assessed a storage fee of $15 per day
Limitation of Liability:
Flying Tiger Motorcycles LLC make no express implied warranties (including limitation, any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use) regarding service provided. Information, motorcycles, parts, service and applications are provided to customers "as-is". Flying Tiger Motorcycles LLC will not be liable to any customer or anyone else for any interruption, inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of the cause.
Right to Refuse Service:
- All customers withhold the right to a fair and reasonable expectation of service.
- Flying Tiger Motorcycles LLC withhold all exclusive rights and shall refuse service of any motorcycle, scooter, or vehicle similarly serviceable by Flying Tiger Motorcycles LLC, for reasons including: insufficient mechanical integrity due to age, neglect, damage, repair, modification, or potential for bodily harm or injury, and may terminate any contracts or agreements without notice.
- Flying Tiger Motorcycles LLC withhold all exclusive rights and shall refuse service to any customer, or their representatives, for reasons including: libel or slander of Flying Tiger Motorcycles LLC or of any persons, staff or customer; abusive or malicious conduct, threats of violence or retaliation, violent or retaliatory acts, theft, non-payment, or any similarly known behavior prior to rendering services, and may terminate any contracts or agreements without notice.